*This part replaces obsolete part #: 954-0467, 954-0467 and 754-0467.
This is a Genuine replacement Belt designed for use with Riding Lawn Tractors/Mowers. This part is made out of Rubber and it is Sold Individually. This is the the Belt that drives your unit.
Make sure to clean pulleys before installing the new belt to ensure top performance and longevity with your new belt. Inspect belt periodically and replace it when worn or stretched to maintain peak performance.
You would need a Wrench set and Pliers to replace this belt.
• For your safety make sure to disconnect the spark plug wire.
• Loosen the transaxle pulley
• Relieve tension on the upper drive belt
• Remove the upper drive belt and lawn mower belt guide
• Secure the new belt
• Reassemble and tighten the pulleys