To replace this chain you would need a Wrench/Socket Wrench, Screwdriver and Pliers.
• Remove the Guide Bar Side Panel
• Release the Chain tension
• Remove the old Chain
• Loosen the tensioning screw
• Thread the new chain onto the saw
• Align the guide bar
• Replace the side plate
• Tighten the chain to the correct tension
• Finish tightening the side plate nuts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.