You may need pliers to complete this repair.
• First you want to see where the old cable is attached
• Just remove the cable end there and install the new one
• Now you can run the new cable up to the control handle
• Then just as the old cable, put the z-shaped end through the hole in the control handle
• Tie the cable in place just as the old one was, but leave enough clearance and free play to avoid over-bending and breaking the new cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.